«Gazeta.Ru» launched a decade ago is the most popular and well respected online news outlet in Russia. It covers mainstream domestic and international current affairs combining the rolling news technology and the quality of a printed newspaper. It has 6 m unique users and over 50 m pages views per month. Gazeta.Ru belongs to SUP Media.
Editor in chief: Mikhail Kotov
«Gazeta.Ru» brings you international news 24/7, highlighting facts and forecasts, analysis and expert opinions. The news that you find on «Gazeta.Ru» today will be covered by traditional printed press only tomorrow.
Main topics: politics, society, business, finances, arts, sports, cars, science
Online interviews with world political and business leaders: the Second President of Russia Vladimir Putin and his main opponent jailed tycoon Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Russian politicsl and business elite including Oleg Deripaska and Anatoly Chubais, Rosatom chief Sergei Kiriyenko, foreign opinion leaders and diplomats including Ambassador of Islamic Republic of Iran in Russia, Seyed Mahmoud Reza Sajjadi.
Facts and Figures
• About 50 articles and 350 hard news daily
• The first online media in Russia
• The first online media that was granted the right to publish the article by President Dmitry Medvedev
• The unique online interview with members of ISS crew
• Constructive critical approach to current events and independent analysis
• Personal experience and freedom of opinion
• The Best Business Mass Media in Russia*, April 2010
*The Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
Over the past 11 years «Gazeta.ru» has gathered modern and well-educated, successful and active readership
• 4 500 000+ unique visitors per month
• 1 350 000+ unique visitors per week
• 11 500 000+ pageviews per week
• 11,5: average number of pages viewed by person
• 78% of viewers is our target audience: middle and top management, goverment, men from 25 to 50, high-income people
About us: http://gazeta.ru/about/
«Gazeta.Ru» on your website: http://gazeta.ru/export_news.shtml